Saturday, April 14, 2007

A welcome visit from home...

Though their time was brief, I had the wonderful opportunity to welcome some friends from my home church on their short visit in Herrnhut. A group of five men (two pastors, one of the Missions leaders, and two other great guys) came through Herrnhut to visit Toni, Tom and Jen and myself on their way to Romania. (Picture: Kelly, Toni, me and George)


It was wonderful to have them here, and they brought a lot of fun and refreshment. And, as a special treat, one of my very good friends got to come along and see what it is we're doing here. What fun it was to have a close friend (I just wish his wife and kids could have come, too - maybe next time, Heidi!) be able to see what it is I do, and to have him be able to put faces to names. It was a little strange to realize, though, that we were all in Germany together instead of in Seattle! (Picture: Toni, Kelly and me!)

So, just know, that if you want to come and visit, too, you're welcome!

1 comment:

Joe and Sheralee said...

Hi Cory!
It worked for me this time. Yeah! So nice to see your smiling face.
Love you tons!
Sher :)