Monday, March 26, 2007

And so it begins...


Welcome to my new blog!

At the urging of good friends (thanks, Rob and Leah), I've now decided to try my hand at this Blog thing. I'm hoping it's not too hard (seems like its ok so far) and my hope is that we'll all be able to stay in touch a little more this way. Even though I like to send out newsletters, sometimes it's hard to keep up with all that's happening, and I'm hoping this will help cut the time between the what happens and me telling you about it!

So, here's to new beginnings - drop by often and leave a note when you can.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it!! Thanks for going to the effort - another great way to keep in touch with you. Lots of love,
Lizabeth

Unknown said...

This is great! Thanks for sharing your stories that inspire others to serve Jesus more each day. You are such an amazing woman!
Moana

Darrin said...

Great website! Very cool.
Look forward to future news and photos.
Darrin

Andrea said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! I'm really excited for this new way to stay in touch with you and hear your awesome stories of what God is doing!